Go Budapest (EN)
GoBudapest online travel selling platform is owned by a destination management company with a Budapest based head office and our website is a local centralised booking engine.
Thanks to our more than 25 years of professional travel experience we know the hotels and programs in Budapest very well, so GoBudapest.com offers you the hotels, programs and attractions at the best available rates.
Our goal is to introduce to you the different faces of the city Budapest:
- Spa City: famous for the various hot, ancient and traditional baths like Király, Gellért and Széchenyi
- Cultural City: 30 theatres provide entertainment like opera, musical, or concert
- Museum City: the variety of musea enables for all ages to pick a program of their interest
- Wine City: in the wine bars and wine restaurants of the city you can taste wines from all the Hungarian wine-regions
- Culinary City: visit the growing number of Michelin-star restaurants of the city and the ones recommended by Gault Millau or the Market Hall and the culinair hot spots Ráday street, Liszt square, Váci street, Gozsdu Hall and the area around the Basilica to mention some
- Festival City: different festivals are being organised throughout the year, for young and old, special themes like Cultural Spring Festival, Wine Festival, Beer Festival and the world-famous Sziget Festival (summer rock festival) and much more
- Fun City: music pubs and music clubs covering all music directions can be found spread in the inner city, hot spots for young people wanting to have fun
- Event City: special events througout the year, see the event calendar
- Active City: explore the city by rented bike, segway or automobile, take one of the many walking tours, visit the caves in the city or the famous Zoo of Budapest which was opened in 1866, discover the city by boat from the Danube
- Shopping City: the main shopping areas are located in Pest’s City Center, for some inspirational gift ideas from contemporary designers check out Király utca, visit market halls which are architectural masterpieces
Basically we are organising hotel accommodations and programs for groups and single tourists as well. On this website you can look and book as individual tourist hotels, programs and attractions in Budapest. For individual bookings and information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For group reservation ( min. 12 persons ) contact email@example.com for special rates.
GoBudapest reservation service is free. We do not charge any booking fees or add any administration fees.
In case of hotels all prices include VAT, City Tax and Breakfast.
In case of programs all prices include VAT.
We are absolutely sure that we can offer you an unforgetable stay confirm your wishes.
If you need our assistance or if you have any question, please let us know – we are happy to help anytime!
Our contact details for general information: firstname.lastname@example.org