An entertaining bike ride through Budapest’s major sights!
Enjoy a leisurely experience and learn about Budapest and the history behind it through an innovative and entertaining bike ride.
Highlights and Themes:
- Hungarian History and Culture
- Heroes’ Square and City Park
- Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge, view over Buda Castle
- Buda & Pest promenade bike lanes
- Gellert Square, Liberty bridge, Market hall area & Margit bridge
- Refreshment stop included in the tour
Duration: 4 hours
Distance: approx. 16 km / 10 miles, flat ride, no elevation
1 March – 31 March: 11:00 – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
1 April – 31 October: 11:00 – daily
1 November – 30 November: 11:00 – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Meeting and conclusion point:
Absolute Tour Center – 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 just behind the Opera House
No tours from December to February! Please check availability in our booking calendar.
Please note: we go rain or shine!
Price: Adult: EUR 22
Inclusions: English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments. Stop for coffee or beverage and pastry included.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.