Budapest Card, Key to the City!
- Free use of the BKV public transport vehicles: metro, Millennium Underground Railway, cogwheel railway, trams, buses, trolleybuses, scheduled boats and suburban railway (within the administrative boundary of Budapest)
- 2 free walking tours (Buda and Pest side separately) with English guiding
- Free entry to the St Lukács Bath – once during the validaty
- Free entry to 7 museums once during validity: Budapest History Museum, Kiscelli Museum, Aquincum Museum and Archaeological Park, Museum of Fine Arts, Hungarian National Museum, Hungarian National Gallery, Vasarely Museum
- Free download of Pocket Guide app
- other discounts – in addition, cardholders enjoy discounts ranging from 10-50% on nearly 70 different services (thermal baths, museums, sights, culture and folklore events, sightseeing tours and restaurants, cafés, bars and shops)
The card is valid for one adult and one child traveling together not older than 6 years during 48 hours.
The card is supplied with an information form that includes the use of the card and the discounts with detailed description (photos, addresses, opening hours, tickets and discounts ).
- 1052 Sütő street 2. (Deák Ferenc square, underground station M1, M2, M3)
o Open: 8:00 – 20:00
- Liszt Ferenc International Airport Budapest Terminal
o 2A, Open: 8:00 – 23:00
o 2B, Open: 10:00 – 22:00