Book your ticket to the Széchenyi Spa in advance and avoid waiting in the queue at the entrance. You’ll enjoy fast and easy entrance at our separate Welcome Desk.
The Széchenyi Bath is the largest thermal spring bath complex not only in Budapest, but in Europe as well. It’s also the first thermal bath of Pest.It was built in 1913 in the Neo-baroque style and at that time it had separate bath-sections for men and women.
The spring’s depth is 1256m (4 120 ft), and its temperature is 77 °C (170.6 °F) and it supplies 6.000.000 litres (1 585 032 US gallons) of hot water daily.
The bath is located in the City park, opposite of the City Circus and it can be reached by subway line No. 1 (station name: Széchenyi fürdő).
- The spa has 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools,various saunas and massage-cabins
- Experience Budapest’s largest thermal spring bath complex
- Enjoy fast and easy entrance at a separate Welcome Desk (9.00-18.00)
- Towels and swimsuits are available for rent or purchase
- The facility is open between 06.00- 22:00 hrs
- latest arrival before 18.00 hrs
- Meeting point: Spa Welcome Desk in the main entrance hall / opposite the City Circus
- Whole-day cabin usage included in price
• Swimming cap
We ask our guests kindly to prepare with 4000,- HUF in cash, towel renting charge. Upon returning the towels the guests recieve the deposit amount.
We ask our guests kindly to use the towels for intended purpose, we are unable to refund the deposit price of lost or damaged towels. Upon renting, guests recieve a proof of receipt that they must bring back along with the towel for the deposit charge.
We ask our guests kindly to contact our colleagues inside the bathing area if they have any problems or further questions. Proxy watches enable only one time entrance, therefore one should not exit through the turnstiles before deciding to leave.